Tuition Prices and Fees
Blended Learning Classes
Learning Coach Services
Our Blended Learning Classes are the heart and soul of GotOptions. Classes are held Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. The tuition includes the Learning Coach Services, Resources, Supplies, Small Groups, Field Trips(additional fees my apply), Printing, Wi-Fi, and High Speed Internet. We do not provide Laptops. Upon meeting certain requirements, some online schools will provide laptops to students per school year. We are also open to all G3O Homeschool families. Drop offs are available for parents who need a day to run errands or go to the Dr or even work. Call or email for more detailed information.
- Learning Coach Services Include -
LEARNING COACHES &
SMALL GROUP / SOCIALIZATION
PROGRAM PLACEMENT/GOAL SETTING
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
G30 Home Educators Accountability Association
GotOptions has it's own Accountability Association, G30, that is available to all Homeschool Families in South Carolina (socials focused on Horry, Marion and Georgetown Counties primarily).
- GO offers affordable membership for legal accountability for your entire family.
- Free planning/record keeping sheets, a monthly newsletter, phone/email support, and emailed membership card are included in Accountability membership.
- G3O Members can request transcripts, report cards and diplomas for an additional fee.
-End-of-Year forms are available online for fast processing. Each form walks you through the Third Option SC Homeschool Law to make sure you understand what is required of you to legally homeschool.
- Members have an opportunity to participate in GO field trips.
- G30 Home Educators Accountability Association completes the SC Department of Education's Annual Review of Standards each year in March and reports accountability numbers to the school district annually in January.
Accountability Only Option includes accountability for the current school year (July 2021 - June 2022), emailed acceptance letter, emailed membership cards, homeschooling certificate, G3O Handbook with pages of resources, monthly newsletter, phone/text/email support, member-only field trips calendar (planned around the area where majority of members live). Facebook Parent's Support Group and Class Dojo Account for every student. Access to GO Learning Center in Aynor upon appointment (additional fee to cover supplies).
G3O Membership includes all Accountability Only services listed above plus discounted activities including dances and field trips and FREE Co-op Classes.
Learning Center Tuition
Learning Coach Services
$35 / week
Extended Day GO Student
G3O Drop Off Days
$100/week or $25/day
Camp GO! Aynor
(June & July )
G3O Home Educators Accountability Association Prices
Accountability Only -
$30 per child (add $5 after Oct 1)
$45 per family (add $5 after Oct 1)
Applications accepted May 1 - Jan 1
G3O Annual VIP Membership - $99.99 per family